Sunday 24 June 2012

Ku ingin berlari....ke hujung pelangi.

I just finished watching Usagi Drop a film by the cool Matsuyama Kenichi and cute phenomenal Ashida Mana, though I need to get up early at 6 a.m to work...sigh~ I cried a bucket watching them, it really reminds me to my grandfather when ashida and her friends crying at grave of her friend's dead father. I really miss you atok.. But anyway, crying really a useful help for my stress, I've becoming more calm than before, I cannot keep searching my own flaws..and being too hard to myself. Japanese movies always about family and friendship. I love the way they express our difficult lives in a way understandable by person. Can I be careless and let the wind blow me wherever it goes...hmmm I started to feel sleepy....damn it! Its 4:34 in morning..


No comments:

Post a Comment